Poppers corner: Olli - Diacachimba

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

PS3 Exclusive

Hello, it's PS3 time :)

I just got through the Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 on PS3 .. I played the previous Ninja Gaiden on xbox years ago, which was one of the dopest games I played on xbox. Sigma 2 was alright on action side, The "story" sucked just like you can expect, but taking enemies out is always fun.. until you get bored.

I still got flu since UK Champs so I have to continue the gaming marathon. Pasi from old Midpoint Rockers / Flow-Mo suggested I should buy Uncharted 2: Among Thieves. I played its Multiplayer Beta online before the game was released and it was ok so I went to store and bought it, why not while waiting for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 to come out on 11th of November. I Pre-ordered that from CDWOW.com tho I had no experiences about the site but let's see how they manage.




If there's more of those Playstation 3 owners out there, please add me to your friends, attach some kind of message along, the username is OMGFLOW.

One thing I learned today is to get rid of your games before they go platinum edition. After that they have no value anymore!!

No comments: