Poppers corner: Olli - Diacachimba

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

BBoy Laos in interview

I was looking my footage from IBE 09 and I found an interview with Laos. It was recorded after afterparty so maybe that's the reason it was forgotten there. Respect to Laos, the OG. He was ripping the same cyphers with us.

Anyway, here it is:




On Friday we're going to UK Bboy Championships 2009, london. I'm looking forward to it, it has been a fun event every year. Flow-Mo takes part in the crews, Hatsolo in solos.

4 comments:

Tax jobs said...

Hi

In this site very super , very useful for me, keep develop, design also very super ,
i bookmarked in this blog

Thanks for your information

Olli aka 'Mercy-1' said...

Thank you!
I'm happy you enjoy the blog!

bathmate said...

This is wonderful posting. Thank you.


Bathmate

bathmate said...

As always an excellent posting.The
way you write is awesome.Thanks. Adding more information will be more useful.

Bathmate