Poppers corner: Olli - Diacachimba

Friday, April 24, 2009

Adidas 60 years anniversary

Adidas had it's 60 yrs anniversay in Tavastia couple weeks back. Flow-Mo had a show there among other shows like Kemmuru, Loost Koos, Rudy Rok, Martti Kuoppa, Super Janne, Dj Anonymous, Dj didier, J-laini, DJPP etc. It was pretty cool event. At least for me.. it went on till 9 AM with sauna afterpartys.

Few pics:


catering

shiit, who's cool now?


Aksim from Kemmuru holdin it down


AT & Focus
T-Flow


Ah... these are from our show. Otso Kääriäinen took these pics with my camera, I thought to add a few from the minimal 350 pics he took. So it's like, what..less than 1 pic for a second? cool.. Check his gallery for pics from different jams: http://www.kaiku.galleria.fi/kuvat/














Right now I concentrate on my thesis so I hope you won't hear anything of me in next couple weeks. I hate deadlines.. but on the other hand, I couldnt get anything done without them.

No comments: