Poppers corner: Olli - Diacachimba

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Cross Over 2008

I can't believe spending money like I actually had it.

But that's the way it goes, My brother bought 46" TV so I had to go after him and buy Full HD video projector for my PS3 which i bought a week ago. At least it more than doubles my brother's screensize. Right now I feel pretty upset but when I play new Final Fantasy 13 with 110" screen, I believe everything will be alrite..

Cathy from France has popping workshops today and tomorrow in Helsinki. Check them latest tomorrow if you missed today!

Also Flow-Mo documentary 'Let it Flow' will be shown on Finnish national TV on channel Yle Teema on saturday 15:00 & sunday 22:45. Remember to watch if you haven't yet.

Check my man Marks produced track with Ken Ring from Sweden, hiphop. Track is called 'Uppstår' from Ken's latest mixtape.
Listen it here:


















So.. Cross Over Osaka, Japan.
After I came from Kyoto in the morning, on the sameday was 'Cross Over' event, The event that ends the year at Alley-Oop dance school.. I was prepared to sleep max 3 hours, since I knew girls would have a showcase there and I COULDNT MISS IT, since I MISSED THE PREVIOUS in 'Female trouble' event and the GIRLS WOULD KILL ME IF I MISS THIS ONE TOO!

I almost overslept but happily the event was late. The girls' showcase would start the whole thing.

People were warming up for 2vs2 Wacking, 2vs2 popping, 2vs2 locking -battles.



The night's band was doing mic checks :)



And girls were checkin their places



And Jenny was practicing her footwork..





I was hanging with wonderful RM sisters ;)





Ok well the battles and prelims..:




Actually there are so many of these pics that I put small thumbnails and then just click to open it full size, ok?



lets do it: (I won't comment on these ones, I let the people here in pics have peace and be anonymous if you don't recognize them)












































Band had a talkbox show..



Marika And Kaisa from Finland won the wacking part, and Double'J came second in Popping. Congrats :)


The Event was Mad FUN! If you checked the pics you might have seen that at times it got out of hands.
Japan was more crazier than Finland AFTERALL!


When the event ended.. we went to eat with bunch of people. Gucchon, Kei, Tetsu-G, RM Sisters, Aeroman, Acky, etcetcetcetc.. it was delicious japanese food and I was happy with some drinks :).





Ayyght! Im out for now!

No comments: