Poppers corner: Olli - Diacachimba

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Apple Updates Macbook Pros



I have been waiting for the Macbook Pro updates for ages and finally they arrived today, April 13th 2010.

You can check them here:

http://store.apple.com/fi/browse/home/shop_mac/family/macbook_pro?mco=MTAyNTQzMzk

I looked forward for the intel i5 / i7 processors, which come along with 15" & 17" MBP's.
Sadly they didn't come with 13" tho.

Now, since 15" price bumped pretty high (starting now from 1799 €), I decided not to go with the laptop models, even tho it's necessary for a DJ nowadays. I hope my old macbook will be able to continue it's journey for some months to come.

When it comes to making music:
Even tho I love Pro Tools Software from digidesign (AVID), I can't really recommend it if you don't have a banging system to run it with. Especially, if you are planning to use some software synths or heavy plug-ins, you can forget about using it with 3 year old macbook. That's why I had to get a new computer.

I ordered iMac 27" i7 with 8 GB RAM.




Goodbye CPU BUFFER SIZE!!!!! Welcome Expressing Yourself.

No comments: