Poppers corner: Olli - Diacachimba

Friday, September 18, 2009

IBE 09 -> Funktastic, Circle Prinz Scandinavia

Last weeked in IBE was great. So much happening in one weekend that it's impossible to check even a fifth of what's happening. I judged the octagon battle with hatsolo & Poe-1, but it was funny since I didnt have to point winner a single time, since everybody crashed :)

Winner was Basil





I peeped at Kite's workshop for a minute.. here's a lil clip from there:



I recorded the whole Popping showcase battle, which was very nice.. Kite's second run was crazy. I liked slim boogie alot too. I only name them now since everybody in the battle are legendary and dope anyway. Maybe i upload it later, tho you can find it from youtube already.


We arrived sweden today.... by boat.. so i'm not feeling too well right now as you can imagine. Today there's workshops from Gucchon & Focus. Tomorrow Circle Prinz Scandinavia and on sunday there's bboy crew battles and locking & popping 1 on 1. Check it ooooooudi.

No comments: